CRM Technology Manager - Bedfordshire/Hybrid - £90K + Benefits
This company is a reputable, global leader within their industry who are now looking for a highly capable CRM Technology Manager to come onboard. You will play a pivotal role in the strategic project to deliver a new customer data strategy and work with all aspects of the business to build a new CRM technical function. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new area of the business and build out a team from the ground up!
In return, a competitive salary, remote working, a great bonus scheme and life insurance are just a few of the great benefits this role has to offer!
Salary: £90K depending on experience.
- 5+ years experience in IT technical management experience.
- In-depth understanding of CRM, CIAM and Customer Data Platform technologies.
- Strong understanding of software development principles.
- Experience implementing strategic and enterprise CRMs.
- Excellent communication skills and proven stakeholder management skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.