As the technical lead for designated ICS projects, assume responsibility and accountability for supporting the Project Team Lead (PTL) in project bidding and execution, ensuring adherence to BU quality standards. This role involves creating and enhancing PLC, HMI, and SCADA design documentation and software within a rapidly evolving industry landscape. The position encompasses customer interaction and on-site tasks, demanding a proactive team player committed to delivering exceptional work and top-tier customer service. Additionally, there is an expectation to act as a technical authority and consultant when needed and maintain relevant technical certifications aligned with BU's Shared Strategic Plan (SSP).
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Drive personal development efforts, aiming to achieve certification in one or more technical domains.
- Ensure safe and efficient project delivery, meeting customer requirements and achieving 10/10 feedback.
- Actively contribute to mentoring and enhancing engineering capabilities within the BU.
- Lead by example to promote AAH's philosophy and culture.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficiency in independent work.
- Advanced expertise in one or more platforms such as Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, or Wonderware (InTouch and/or System Platform) for SCADA and HMI, with a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Advanced proficiency in one or more platforms such as Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, or Mitsubishi for PLC, with a hunger for acquiring new technical knowledge.
- Intermediate familiarity with Industrial Ethernet and at least one of the following: DeviceNet, Profibus, ProfiNet.
- Acquire 5+ years of experience in creating design documentation, Control System software, and project delivery in collaboration with customers.
- Exhibit strong motivation, organization, and adaptability.
- Maintain a positive, approachable, and cooperative team spirit.
- Display creative thinking and a willingness to push boundaries.
- Possess the capability to conduct site surveys, comprehend/draft requirements, and produce accurate quotations while coordinating support as necessary.
- Demonstrate competence and confidence in IT skills, including database usage, word processing, spreadsheets, planning tools, email, and internet applications.
- Excel in organizational, planning, and time management skills, effectively handling multiple projects without compromising quality.
- Navigate major project environments adeptly, meeting demanding deadlines through organizational prowess.
- Establish personable and professional customer-focused relationships.
- Communicate complex ideas clearly, both in written and oral forms.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Share Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- 25 days holiday
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.