What does this position offer you?
- Stable workplace in the heart of Hamburg + up to 100% remote possibility
- Work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours
- You contribute to sustainability through your work!
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional development
- Innovations and freedom for initiative and decision-making
What will your duties be?
- (Further) development of stable and future-proof cloud platforms
- Being part of an agile DevOps team, you design and implement cloud infrastructures
- Analyze problems and challenges and always keep an eye on the "big picture" to find the optimal solution
- True to the motto "you build it you run it", you are responsible for the stable operation of your cloud solutions and further develop them
- Even if your focus is clearly on new technologies, you still have experience in infrastructure technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server or VMware
What should you bring?
- Experience in implementing cloud infrastructure solutions (particularly PaaS and SaaS with Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Bicep or Terraform) as well as microservices and security concepts in cloud-based applications
- Knowledge of containerization (e. g. Docker, Kubernetes) and AKS
- Knowledge in Infrastructure as Code, automation with Terraform, Ansible or Pulumi
My client is a well-known provider in the sustainability sector. With a Kununu rating of 3.9, the company as an employer attaches particular importance to a pleasant work environment, a good work-life balance and a collegial cohesion.
Look forward to a great company and become part of an agile team looking for YOU as a Cloud Architect.
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then apply today via email incl. your CV, as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
I am looking forward to your application!