We're looking for commission engineers to assist with a large automated warehouse in south Yorkshire.
- You'll be commissioning conveyors using Siemens TIA portal.
- The ability to write code Siemens TIA portal code from scratch is desired but not a pre-requisite.
- The shift pattern is 10 days working followed by 4 days off.
- The hours are 7 am - 7 pm (12-hour working day).
- IPAF is required to be on-site.
- A week's training will be provided prior to being on-site.
- The project is due to start on the first week of September and run for 3 months.
- Must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
- If you're interested in the role please reply to the advert with your CV.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.