Associate Build Engineer | ATX - Hybrid
A local leader in election technologies is looking for an Associate Build Engineer to join their team! This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about voting and helping improve those systems.
The team is needing someone who is local to Austin and open to a hybrid setting, as the nature of the work requires you to be hands-on with some of the systems.
They are looking for someone who can design, develop and maintain the repository and configuration management system! This person will also help build processes for the election systems products.
If you have solid scripting and automation skills, please read on and apply for more info!
*Must be located in Austin, Texas or willing to relocate.*
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity and not able to sponsor visas.
Please, only US citizens and green card holders apply.
- Design and create automated build and release systems for client/server, desktop and embedded software systems
- Monitor and administer the automated build and continuous integration process
- Work with Engineering and QA teams to identify and prioritize process improvements
- Two years experience in software development, build/release engineering and/or software configuration management
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience with software version control systems and defect tracking systems
- Proficient with scripting languages like Bash, Powershell or Python
- Experience with Jenkins or SonarQube